Bee Inspired Workshop Series’
Option 1: Youth in 7th-8th grade can participate!
Option 2: Any youth in 9th-12th grades can participate!
Bee Inspired is available (by request) to partner with community agencies to offer these FREE interactive workshops (in-person or virtual) that help youth gain information & skills on the following:
- Communication Skills
- Team-building, community service learning, & positive youth development
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy relationships
- Self-esteem & Body Image
- Cyber-bullying, Sexting, & Social Media Awareness
- Tobacco, alcohol, and other drug prevention
- STD/STI & adolescent pregnancy prevention (at an age-appropriate level)
- & more!
A service-learning project to improve your community may be chosen by the group. The last session may even involve a field trip or a fun project to celebrate the group’s accomplishments!
Note that these groups are limited to 5-20 participants in each series!
New in 2020: Incorporating Love Notes into programming!
New in 2021: Incorporating TOP lessons into programming!
Interested in a series being offered in your community? Contact us to schedule a series in your area!